Bespoke Wedding Planning
Bespoke wedding planning sees me pick up the reins from wherever you are currently with your wedding plans, taking over for you in a way that’s sensitive and that reflects the work you’ve already put in.
If life has got in the way and you’re feeling the pressure, or if you’re finding planning less fun than you initially expected and want expert guidance to make sure your ideas come to fruition in the right way, this is the perfect, tailored planning service for you.
I expect you to have booked some wedding suppliers along with your venue at this stage. Initially, together with you I will gain an understanding of where your current plans are, and the best way for me to help you, and I’ll put together a bespoke plan to step in and make sure this wedding is unforgettable for all the right reasons.
With this wedding planning service, I can catch anything that may need tweaking in good time to ensure I can do something about it. This is reassurance and support in its upmost form – like a safety net made of gold, or a security blanket of silk!
Bespoke planning services can be inclusive of, but not limited to the following:
- Sourcing any outstanding wedding suppliers. Using trusted, recommended suppliers who will ensure the most impeccable service.
- Review of your budget, and the best place to spend what’s remaining moving forward. Based on your wants, wishes and expectations I will guide you through how best to utlise your wedding budget.
- Managing all aspects of the admin which comes with planning weddings. Supplier meetings, communications, schedules, and contracts.
- Wedding design. Working closely with your suppliers, I'll make your vision come to life. Creating mood boards and curating colour palettes, I will ensure no detail is missed and your wedding looks as good as it feels.
- Planning meetings, we’ll have regular comms and catch ups throughout our planning together. I'll make sure your trials, tastings, wants and wishes are all taken care of.
- Wedding day management; from set up until departure – I’ll be with you throughout.
Prices depend on the wedding planning position and work remaining.
• Tanvi & Animish•
Planning a reception event from another country, we quickly found out, was even more difficult than planning our wedding! We knew we needed an expert we trusted on the grounds, and that's when we found Jessica Sharpe.
We have worked with 3 different wedding planners, and Jess by far has been the best. She is positive, upbeat, honest, and extremely reliable and prompt. We trusted her from day 1, and cannot thank her enough for making our UK reception a blast. Thank you, Jess, for your steadiness, thoughtfulness, and unrelenting support in this journey. Our UK reception was incredible, everything we dreamed of and more, all thanks to Jess and her team of vendors. We have received so many compliments and accolades on the timeliness of the evening, and decor, florals, and kindness from all the staff.